HOW TO SEND MONEY
Reliable-Remit, a technology oriented Money Transfer System, is a product of Reliable Development Bank(RDBL), one of the leading financial institutions Of Nepal. Reliable-Remit has the largest payment network covering all cities, towns and villages of our country and have more than 2600 paying agent across Nepal covering almost all districts of our country.The remitter will have options to either transfer the funds to the beneficiary against the identification document or can credit the customerís account maintained at any of the banks in Nepal.The money is transferred on real time basis. The system automatically generates a unique ICN number for each transaction. Payment at the receivers end will be based on this unique ICN number.
1. The Remitter will make request for fund transfer to pre-agreed location against cash deposit and he/ she is required to fill all details i.e. Name, ID number, Currency & Amount etc.
2. Based on the information provided by remitter, remitting agent shall transfer the data to the system and upon approval of transfer, unique ID number (main basis for payment) will be generated by the System, which will be provided to the remitter.
3. The Remitter will have to pass details of ID number, Amount and nearest location from where money is to be collected to the beneficiary. The beneficiary will go to the pre-arranged payment location or any nearest and convenient payment location and claim the amount. The payment location will be either RDBL'S branch or Reliable-Remit's agent.
4. RDBL branches and Reliable-Remit agents, upon confirmation of ID number and identification of beneficiary, will make the payment.
5. For the payment to be credited to the account with RDBL and/ or other banks in Nepal, payment details i.e. beneficiaryís name, account number, bank/ branch name and amount etc., will be provided in Reliable-Remit. Based on the information in the System, RDBL will arrange to make deposit to the beneficiaryís account.